THE BEGINNINGS...

So lets just face it,we all are in search of something,may it be money,girl,new job,that dream house,
or just new pair of shoes...or PEACE(the inner one!!!)
  we all are searching for something or for someone...
 cant say we enjoy our search more or despise it...but it continues with our lives modifies,progresses,changes....and all sorts of  hell come our way...

the search is what makes us roll out of our beds and keep us wondering and help us fight in the arena of
life...

sad are the ones who dont even know what their search is about...

So before you start wondering what kind of shit this blog will post and what the fuck "the search"
is all about...some kind of sick psychology or boring inner peace lectures...its not like any of it...

I confess about the odd name..but this blog is started in such a haste...that I didnt even  knew what I was gonna write about and what would be its name...so in short I was in SEARCH of a name and topic...
sort of hit me then...that same is the scenario with our lives..so dunno where this blog will lead me...
guess I will just keep jotting whatever will come to my mind...information,feelings,emotions,incidents etc.
and definitely some stories....

Comments